Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oprah advice...

For Christmas one of my many fabulous gifts was a Kyrous touch tablet. The things you can do with this gadget are endless! Today I am back at work and it is S-L-O-W!!! So, I am exploring with my new toy and descovered and app that has quite the collection of quotes  organized in category. I am one who loves quotes. You know those wall quotes you can buy... Faith, Hope, Love..... Live, Laugh, Love.... you know what I'm talking about right? Well I am a sucker for anything like that! As I'm reading the "Friend" quotes I found one I thought was true and a little comical if you can think of a time you have had a similiar experience with a friend. I will share,

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo,
but what you want is someone who will take the
bus with you when the limo breaks down."
                                           -Oprah Winfrey


Pretty good advice huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment