Sunday, November 6, 2011

Addicted

The first step is admitting you have a problem right? Okay, I admit I am addicted to Janet Evanovich series of books.

This is the first book I read of Janet's. (Also the first book in her series of 3.)
The second book is Motor Mouth and the third is Trouble Maker.
I have read the first and second, the third I have not found in our library yet.
Janet has several series. Another series she has includes 17 books.
In the past week I have read 2 of the books in this series. (They have around 300 pages but are easy and fast readers.) Hey, it's better than having other kinds of addictions, right?

What are your favorite book titles, series, or authors??

2 comments:

  1. This is what I'm reading right now.
    http://austinboyd.com/writing/nobodys-child/

    Check it out! Everyone should. A totally different read then the Evonovich books, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your book reminded me of the book called A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer. I believe my mom was the one who introduced that book to me and I LOVED it!! It's been a while since I've read it but there is also a second book called The Lost Boy. Would be a great one to check out if you haven't already read it. <3 I will check the library to see if they have this book, totally excited to go to school tomorrow now! ;)

    ReplyDelete