Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beginner

Hi ya'll!
I am new to this blogging thing. I recently decided to get away from the world of facebook as it was very time consuming and dramatic! I decided to make my own blog for my close friends and family so they can follow me and also my cyber friends! My wonder neighbor introduced me to blogspot.com and I fell in love! I love reading her posts, keeping updated in her life while I am away at college and also looking at ideas on her cyber friends posts. I realize this too will probably be time consuming but I feel like it won't be as bad as facebook once I get the hang of things and far less dramatic! If any of you don't have a facebook I will inform you it is a nice way to keep in touch with your friends and family by viewing pictures and sending "wall posts" and "inbox messages" but it can also be very mean and hurtful! I look forward to learning more about this site and blogging! :o)

1 comment: