Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Updates

Hello fellow bloggers! It's been awhile since I have blogged. Hmmm what to blog about. There are so many things I could blog about but would hate to bore you all. So a few updates in my life...

1) We finally got my brother married off at the end of September. It was a beautiful wedding and we could not have ask for more perfect weather!

2) I've been going through many health issues that aren't fun. Nothing drastic, I had a cold then I had mono and now I have a rash that has taken over my body from the medicine! It has been a long month!

3) I have been reading my bible a lot. I try to read every morning or night. I have to admit there are some days I don't make time for the bible. I'm learning a lot through God's word! I have been going to church with my boyfriend's family. The little church they are a part of is very small so it feels like a family. I love it! I am excited to be starting bible studies soon with the pastor!

4) I will be attending my very FIRST Iowa game at Iowa City this Saturday! It's a night game, I am so excited!!

5) I just received my placement for one term of student teaching. I will be in Kindergarten with the teacher I requested, so I am very happy and excited abou that! This week is the last week of classes for Term 1. Just one more Term of classroom classes for me and it's off to Student teaching in January! I am very nervous and excited at the same time! Not sure what to expect :o)

6) I will be attending my very FIRST Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in December with Landon's (the boyfriend) family in Chicago!!

7) I will also be attending my very FIRST Iowa Basketball game in January!! (can you tell I am an Iowa fan? Go Hawks!) 

8) I am an extremely lucky girl to have an amazing boyfriend to share so many great memories with. I am also lucky and so very blessed to have his family in my life. I love my family and what I like to call my extended family so very much! What a lucky girl I am :o)

9) The month of October has been a busy month for birthdays. We celebrated my brothers girlfriends birthday, my birthday, and Landon's dad's birthday all within a couple weeks of each other. Also, this month is the annual Savage reunion (my mom's side of the family). It is always fun to get together and see everyone!

10) I carved my annual pumpkin a couple weeks ago at the Greenfield household. It was super fun picking out and carving our pumkins. Landon and I along with his two sisters and his olders sisters husband all went out to pick the perfect pumpkin to carve. It was a great night, we stayed up past midnight working on our pumkins! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. The guys were very serious in their pumpkin carving while us girls were laughing way too hard. My pumpkin turned out to be not what I was intending, but that just makes it all the more unique! LOL!

I have been enjoying my life and I feel very blessed for the life I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment